These pasta bowls have been filling my dreams. I don’t even eat pasta.
This song is on my top 50 play list and I keep hitting repeat. Love it.
This blog. I love the way she writes and she is just so likable. Is that a word? Anyway it is on my permanent reading list.
Creative Everyday linky thingy. I have started an 365 art journal and these group of people have been ever so helpful.
A Year to Inspire blog has started a new project. I can’t wait to watch this project unfold.
Picture above is from the summer. I love the African woven bag, the kale bursting from the top, and even a piece of my favorite scarf peeks in.
1. My niece Teni’s new photography blog. She is just starting to do family pictures but I love her style and that she is taking the plunge.
2. Since being diagnosed with gluten, egg, and tomato allergies I have been loving the gluten free blog scene. My favorite so far is Fork and Beans. I never heard of her blog until I bought her book and I fell in love.
3. Country music. I know it’s weird but I have been listening to country music a lot lately. Sometimes I just need to break from the norm.
4. The One Hundred Foot Journey was one of my favorite reads this summer. I loved that it was not typical. There were many stories in the one story but told from one person. The movie was good too but only loosely based on the book in my opinion.
5. Being home. I love to travel and it makes coming home so sweet. I love having a list, finishing it and doing what ever I want for the rest of the day. Reading, photo shoots, playing with boys upstairs, learning to bake in a whole new way, journal entries, and sipping hot tea. Oh my! that is pure heaven.
Blueberries ::: it is blueberry season here and I am dreaming of all the treats I will be making with them.
iPhone apps ::: mextures and little moments…..I create everything with these two apps lately.
Blog posts ::: this post has my heart and mind deep in thought.
On the Kindle ::: what is it with me and books about food…I can’t get enough.
Scent ::: love this perfume and I was grateful they would ship to Alaska.
1. Goodreads the app and the website. I really like how it keeps me focused on my reading goals.
2. The Art of Simple Food by Alice Waters. I love it almost as much as I love My Father’s Daughter by Gweneth Paltrow.
3. Derwent Inktense Pencils....they have really turned my art journal pages to a new level.
4. Pringle Hill Studio Youtube videos. She is wonderful.
5. SELPHY CP910 iPhone printer. I am having so much fun with this little printer.
*I started buying fresh flowers every time I drove to town and now I can’t stop. I love them so much.
*Her drawings…..I can’t get enough.
*Her artwork, doodles, and lettering.
*Art journaling has become an obsession. I love it. It is such a great outlet. I still love photography but it’s nice to have another creative outlet.
*This lip treatment. A few years ago a friend bought me one for my birthday and I have not been able to live without it since. When I went to replace it and came upon the price I almost blew a gasket. I called the friend and asked her what she was thinking. Now, I have accepted the price because I love it so much. I am even cruel enough to purchase it for my friends and family.
~ With throw back pictures like the one above of me when I was young and a young picture of my dad. Instagram is full of them on Thursdays and I love seeing people when they were young.
~With these earrings. I may have to buy a pair real soon.
~This blog and their daily posts.
~These cookies.…I can’t get enough of them.
~Happy Mail….I get something each week and I love it but I have this obsession with the mail everyone receives. LOVE it.
~Art journaling….I do something each day and I look on the internet for inspiration.
|a little load of wood in the back on this truck made my heart swoon.
I started the ten day Give YOUR Dream Wings.
A year of beautiful posts and journal prompts.
Inktense pencils are inspiring me want to spend most of my time in my art journal.
I can’t get enough of this guy. He really did rescue us.
Really wanting to try this recipe soon.
I can’t stop listening to 8 track.
Alice in Wonderland quotes. They speak to me on so many levels.
I am feeling very accomplished with my goal to fall in love with my blog. So, although it is Friday I will be back tomorrow.