1. I am always in love with vinyl but this George Fitzgerald album fit my mood tonight and he really is not my style of music. Sometimes you just need something different.
2. Podcasts and Audible are my go to happy place these days. This week I have been listening to Elise Gets Crafty. There are three seasons and so I can fill my day listening while I am at work. It has been the perfect way to stimulate my creative brain while I am sitting at an office desk working a day job.
3. Tea time! I am in love with this Citrus Lavender Sage tea. It is the perfect evening herbal tea and the flavors sound like they might be weird together but they are not. Get some. You won’t regret it. I do have to lightly sweeten it but I just count it as my treat for the night.
4. Midori planners have been on my wish list for a long time. I follow boards on pinterest and even made my own board. I bought one for my son for Christmas and fell in love with his. I ordered one and I only have the insert to play with right now and I love it. I will keep you posted when I receive the whole thing. I am sure my instagram will be loaded with pictures.
5. The Happy Reader and I became fast friends a year ago when the first issue came and had a whole section dedicated to educating us about tea. I was hooked. I like that it is not mainstream. I can’t get these articles anywhere else. They are written well and have topics and interviews that I would have never thought to seek out. It is a treasure when it arrives.
NOW THE WINNER OF the GIVEAWAY
I downloaded the random number generator and it #3 was the winner. Bridget Piscoya if you email me with your address I will send your prize ASAP.
Thank you to all who participated.