Most of the time I have already figured out my year and what I want to do with it. I will have a focus words and have broken that down into my “dreams” for the year. At the end of the year I am normally pretty happy with how my year concluded.
Last year was a great. I have a great life. I have a beautiful and very lovely family. Things are good. To be honest ever since my mom died I consider every year that no one in my family dies or is terribly ill a really great year. It is crazy how that one event changed so much of my thinking.
Anyway, this year I am struggling to pin down exactly how to accomplish everything I need to.
Highlights from 2015
1. I started painting on canvas
3. I had my first semi solo art showing
4. Started daily creative rituals….most days.
5. Started meditation
Things I am looking forward to in 2016
1. My 25 wedding anniversary
2. More art shows
3. Creative everyday
4. Continue doing a 365 photo project but add weekly DSLR shots
5. Getting my grandkids for one whole month
6. My dad and Trish coming to visit this summer
7. Going to Cancun with family and friends in May
8. Having my work on display all summer at Tonglen Lake Lodge
9. A healthier, happier me!
Have you thought about what you want for your 2016?