It is coming close to the end of the month. I like to re-group and evaluate my month and think about the month to come. Just Breath!
So this was on my own doing a Primitive Portrait and I just threw down color and tried to remember technique.
I loved this house corner of the page. I used the scraper and it was fun.
I love that there is a heart on the girl and also a heart on the house. As if her heart is calling her home in the chaotic world/page she is living in.
Here is today’s journey.
I pulled all my cameras down to clean them. Since I had them all in one place I thought it would make for a great photo exploration.
I love these with the attached bulbs–so adorable.
Over the years people have given me cameras and I have only had to buy a few. Somehow they mean more since everyone has been given them to me.
It is time to put these away….ugh!
One last shot.
Camera: Canon 5DMarkIII
Lens: Canon 50mm 1.2L
1. Clip a picture out of a magazine and incorporate it into your layout.
2. Clip random words out of a magazine and incorporate it into you layout.
3. Find a person in a magazine and clip it out and paint over it. Use it as your guide.
4. Find shade of red and pink in a magazine. Clip them out and incorporate them in your layout.
5. Find a flower in a magazine and add it to your layout somehow.
6. Find a quote in a magazine and add it to your layout.
7. Take random pieces from an old magazine and make a tag with it to add to your layout.
8. Use a color you never have used before.
9. Search You Tube for a tutorial for a technique you have not done before.
10. Paint a face.
11. Trace your hand on a page and build a page around it.
12. Use a rubber stamp in your page today.
13. Have fun making a background page and then only add words of some sort.
14. Paint circles.
15. Draw scribbles all over your page and then make designs inside them.
17. Search Pinterest for a flower layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page.
18. Search Pinterest for a heart layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page.
19. Search Pinterest for a LOVE layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page.
20. Search Pinterest for a book layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page.
21. Search Pinterest for a RED layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page. But don’t use red in your page.
22. Search Pinterest for a PINK layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page. Don’t use pink in your version.
23. Search Pinterest for a lip/kiss layout. Use it as an inspiration for your page.
24. Make a list of 5 things you love.
25. Make a list of 5 things you want to see.
26. Make a list of 5 things you want to change.
27. Make a list of 5 things you love about you.
28. Make a list of 5 things you did this month.
This is one of my favorite entries that I did last year. I really enjoying painting her and her friends. I did not think about anything I just played with the page. I see where it could improve but only if I look. I really like just looking at pieces and feeling what shines through without a critical eye.
I started taking Journal Soup 1 & 2 and I could listen to her talk for hours. I am finding it quite fun. She likes to use the color wheel and this weeks prompt for DLP was to use the color wheel. Perfect timing. I ended up loving the color wheel. It made choosing colors so simple and easy. And no fail….who knew? I actually decided to buy a color wheel app. It is quite fun.