I have a focus word for the year and I would like to start having one weekly or monthly….however long it takes to add some positive changes to my life. Change starts here, today, I want to be the change.
So, for right now my focus will be on being positive. I feel like I am a positive person. I really try to not bring others down or bring myself down for that matter. With that been said I think we can always work to improve. We can never be perfect so working towards that is endless.
Five small changes towards positivity……
1. Surround myself in happy scents. I have a strong sense of smell, my youngest son thinks I should be a drug dog, and it can be such a curse when things do not smell good. I want to add some essential oils to my daily routines to help.
2. Start a regimen of yoga. I used to do this when my kids were little and it really helped me to control my thoughts, among other things. I would like to start this practice again.
3. Eat healthy. I can be so negative towards myself when I am not eating right. This one is simple yet so important.
4. Surround myself with the color orange. It is known to promote positivity. Maybe I will have to ride my orange bike more often….oh darn. =]
5. Have fun and enjoy life. Do I need to say more?